1. Hội nghị "The 5th NAFOSTED Conference on Information and Computer Science (NICS)"
- Manuscript submission: June 25, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: August 15, 2018
- Camera-ready submission: August 30, 2018
- Website: http://www.nafosted-nics.org/
2. Hội nghị "10th International Conference on Knowledge and Systems Engineering" (KSE 2018).
- Manuscript submission: April 30, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: July 30, 2018
- Camera-ready submission: August 15, 2018
- Website: http://kse-conf.org/
3. Hội nghị FAIR 2018
- Manuscript submission: May 15, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: June 15, 2018
- Camera-ready submission: July 15, 2018
C A L L F O R P A P E R S
The 20th International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services (iiWAS2018)
19 - 21 November 2018
Paper submission: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iiwas2018
**** Important Dates *****
10 July 2018: Full Papers (10 pages), Short papers, demos and work in progress (4 pages)
15 September 2018: Acceptance Notification
10 October 2018: Camera-Ready Papers and Authors Registration
19-6 November 2018: Conference Dates
***** Publication *****
ALL accepted iiWAS2018 papers will be published by ACM International Conference Proceedings Series (ISBN: 978-1-4503-6479-9) and the supplemental proceedings and indexed appropriately in all major indexes. Selected high-quality papers will be invited to be published, after revision and extension, in special issues of international journals.
**** Scope *****
WWW has been driving global information integration. In spite of the many applications in all domains of our societies: e-business, e-commerce, e-learning, e-science, and e-government, for instance, as well as the tremendous advances by engineers and scientists, the seamless integration of information and services remains a major challenge. The current shared vision for the future is one of semantically rich information and service oriented architectures for global information systems. This vision is at the convergence of progress in technologies such as XML, Web services, RDF, OWL, of multimedia, multimodal, and multilingual information retrieval, and of distributed, mobile and ubiquitous computing. iiWAS2018 is the 20th in the series of the highly successful International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Systems. Recently, iiWAS has been held in Salzburg (2017), Singapore (2016), Brussels (2015), Hanoi (2014), Vienna (2013), Bali (2012), Ho Chi Minh City (2011), Paris (2010), Kuala Lumpur (2009), and Linz (2008). This year, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, the city of culture, arts and crafts where iiWAS was first conceived 20 years ago, will host iiWAS2018. The iiWAS conference series have provided opportunities to researchers, graduate students, and industry practitioners to address recent research results and current industry practices in the area of information integration and web-based applications.
We invite two types of submissions: Full Technical Papers and Short Position Papers.
- A Full Paper should provide solid conceptual and theoretical foundation and substantial support for its results and conclusions as a significant contribution to the field. - A Position Paper could be demo or œwork in progress, i.e., it reports the latest emerged ideas, approaches, methodologies, systems and application scenarios but have not yet been fully implemented and/or undergone extensive evaluation.
**** Past Conferences ****
ACM Digital library: http://dl.acm.org/event.cfm?id=RE544
**** PC Members *****
Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB) has been conducting Brunei International Conference on Engineering and Technology (BICET) biennially. BICET has been a useful forum for UTB academics to interact with researchers in the region and to present their research findings in an international forum. The 4th BICET was held in 2012, while the 5th BICET was held on 2014, and the last, 6th BICET was held on 2016. The 7th BICET is scheduled to be on 12-14 November 2018.
Please find below the Final Call for Papers for 2018 1st International Conference on Multimedia Analysis and Pattern Recognition (MAPR 2018), held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, on April 5-6, 2018 (https://mapr2018.uit.edu.vn/call-papers). We apology for possible cross posting.
Due to many requests for extension, we have extended the submission deadline for one more week. The deadline for new submissions is Jan 31, 2018, and the deadline for updates of existing submissions is Feb 4, 2018.
Yasushi Yagi (Osaka University, Japan)
Duc-Dung Nguyen (Institute of Information Technology, Vietnam)
Paolo Remagnino (Kingston University, UK)