Raksul is a B2B platform builder headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. To change the world by reinventing legacy industry structures with the power of the internet, it is now operating three sharing platforms in printing, advertising and logistics.
Raksul’s biggest platform, raksul.com, is an online printing e-commerce service released in 2013, and it has over 1 million registered users in Japan. To further accelerate the growth of this service, many projects are in the pipeline, including the launching of brand new printing product categories such as corporate gift, the rebuilding and strengthening of the backend infrastructure, the releasing of new service features such as an online design software and an automated printing data checking system, etc.
Due to the rapid product expansion, Raksul has just set up a new entity in Vietnam in June 2020, and grown its team of local engineering talents.
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- High impact product
- Flexible working hours
- International colleagues
We are looking to hire candidates for the following responsibilities:
- Demonstrate product ownership with product managers and business teams.
- Provide assistance and advice on the definition of system requirement and system design.
- DevOps of various services, and partner solutions.
- Guarantee the products quality for long term operation.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior members
- Ruby on Rails for backend
- Vue.js, Typescript for frontend
- AWS for infrastructure
Your Skills and Experience
- Ability to discuss in English with global members
- Interest in pursuing a career of developing web applications in any object oriented language such as Ruby, Python, Java or similar.
- Foundational knowledge in relational database MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with Ruby
- Familiarity with front-end development using Sass, TypeScript, Transpiler, etc.
- Other important factors
- Proactive thinking and execution
- Ability to adapt new tech stack, and Ruby's development
- Ability to work with others and preference on teamwork
- High interest in learning and using new technology
- Strong interest to improve existing industries with technology
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- MacBook Pro provided
- Flexible working hours, working from home conditionally
- Every 6 months salary review, health insurance
- At least 15 paid days off per year
- Free drink, monthly team building party
- Opportunities for business trip to Japanese partner company and HQ office
How to apply
For other opening position, check out https://recruit-vn.raksul.com/job-openings/